2020 Agenda Coming Soon!
Dear Medtech Colleagues,
We are off to a great start planning this year’s Medtech Conference. Our primary objective is to ensure that the program provides real-world lessons and insights for our colleagues in the medtech industry. To that end, we are assembling a high-caliber group of speakers, including CEOs, senior executives, investors, entrepreneurs, and other medtech leaders.
Hear from industry leaders including:
- Lisa Earnhardt, Abbott
- Scott Whitaker, AdvaMed
- Mick Farrell, ResMed
- Tim Herbert, Inspire
- David Liederbach, IBM Watson Health
- Selemon Asfaw, UnitedHealth
- Andrew Cleeland, CEO, Fogarty Institute for Innovation
- Andrew Weiss, CEO, ReCor Medical
- Kurt Skifstad, ArborMetrix
- Kirk Nielsen, Vensana Capital
- Jan Garfinkle, Arboretum Ventures
- Nadim Yared, CVRx
Key themes to be addressed include:
- Exclusive interviews with industry leaders
- Insights from CEOs and corporate executives on driving to a successful exit
- Perspectives from Washington on FDA, reimbursement, and potential implications of the 2020 election
- Strategies and tactics to commercialize novel medical devices
- The role big data and AI are playing to transform healthcare
- Deep dives on exciting emerging areas of innovation
- Numerous breakout discussions on timely medtech topics
Register today to reserve your seat at this exclusive meeting and stay tuned as we continue to announce the medtech leaders who will be on the stage.
Interested in taking a leadership or active role? There are several ways to get involved.